Monday 9 March 2015

My best holiday

WALT: write a recount with focus of “ expensive ” words.

Last year on December the 23rd we were getting ready to drive to Wellington, Porirua for my aunt’s birthday. My family had fun spending time at Wellington, Porirua.

First we had to make sure that we had everything we needed. When we checked that we were on our way to Wellington, Porirua. I was so excited I couldn’t stop singing in the car. I felt so tired when I was singing so I went to sleep. When I woke up my mom told me that we were at Levine I was so excited so I sang again in the car.


When we arrived to Wellington, Porirua I quickly took my seat belt off and hop out of the car. The minute I got out off the car I speeded to my aunt’s house and knocked on the door. When she open the door she was so excited that she hugged me so tight I couldn't breath.

Thereafter my dad was planning to go to the beach to collect some muscle and kina. When I heard them planning  to go to the beach I danced with joy because I was so eager to go to the beach and have fun with my cousins, aunts, and uncles.

The next day we got ready to go to the beach to collect some muscle and kina and too also have fun. When we arrived to the beach I was so eager to get out of the car but I had to wait until the others get to the beach. When my other uncles arrived I quickly ran to the sand and built a castle without getting the stuff out of the car. Then my dad and my uncles were going ready to collect some muscle and kina. While they were gone we were swimming in the warm sea. When they came back with the big muscle and kina we got change and went back home.
When we went back home we were busy shopping and preparing the food for my aunts birthday. We were up the whole night preparing the food for my aunts birthday. When we were ready we got dressed and went to the hall for my aunts birthday. There were dancing and many food. When my aunts birthday was finish we came back home we had to clean up the mess. When it was getting dark we had to pack our stuff because we had to leave Wellington. It was so sad because I wanted to stay but we had to say goodbye to my family who lived in Wellington.

It was so fun spending time with my family at Wellington.

0 comments:

Post a Comment