Sunday 5 April 2015

Spending time with my family in the holidays

On Friday 3rd of April we went to Papakura to visit my uncle and also have a bbq there.  It was fun spending time at my uncles house because after the bbq we went to Hunua waterfalls and we had a swim there. The water was freezing cold I couldn't even move. We spend our time swimming and taking photos around the Hunua waterfalls. When the sun came down we went back to my uncles house and we had some ice-cream because it was getting hot. Spending time at the Hunua waterfalls was fun especially spending time with my family at my uncles house.

3 comments:

Mrs Burt said...

Hi Camille, what a fun start to the holidays you have had. A combination of interesting outings and family times is the best! I am sitting in California, USA reading your recount and it made me smile.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays.

Mrs Burt

Nikki at Manaiakalani said...

Wow Camille
What a great place to go. I'm reading about your fabulous visit and thinking maybe our family should visit there one day. Looks beautiful !
:) N

Unknown said...

Hi Mrs Burt.
You should be enjoying your time sitting at California, USA. Spending time with my family was awesome I wish we could do it again. Did you enjoy your time at California, USA?

Post a Comment