Monday 9 June 2014

Dental Presentation

Screenshot 2014-06-06 at 11.16.38 AM.png
Today Mrs Wallbridge came to our class to teach us about the importance of teeth. Mrs Wallbridge  is a dental technician. We raised some questions for Mrs Wallbridge and we shared it with her so that she could get the answers ready. One of the question was Why do we need teeth? She told us that we need teeth because teeth helps us to chew and eat our food.

After answering the question Mrs Wallbridge showed us her presentation. Her presentation was very interesting because she showed us the enemies of teeth. The enemy of teeth is sugar. Sugar is very bad for our teeth.

I never knew that when you get knocked out you can put your teeth back in. Here is what you need to do. First you get a tissue and stop the blood, next you have to find your teeth then wash  it, last of all you stick your teeth back in.

Now that I have learn so much about the importance of teeth I am now going to convince my mum to buy us healthy food and no more fizzy drink and unhealthy food  because it is bad for us and our teeth.  

Now that I know that sugar is the enemy for our teeth I am now going to try and  practise to stop drinking fizzy drink that has too much sugar in it and I will try and drink water everyday.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Camille
I have learnt a lot from your presentation now I know now that drinking fizzy everyday is bad for you.I have done one like you but it was shorter than yours.How long did it take you too make?

Post a Comment