Wednesday 4 December 2013

A Sport For My Dad

A SPORT FOR MY DAD

Today I was looking for a sport for my dad. While I was walking I sawed a sign that said sign up for Volley so I sign my dad up.

I said,”Dad you have to play Volley on Friday. “

Dad replied,”I don't have to play if I don't want to
play. “

I said,”You have to and now it’s too late because I already sign you up. “

Dad answered,”Okay. “

Then on Thursday we went to the mall. When we got there we entered the Volley shop. We went looking around the shop then we spotted a nice Volley uniform so I grabbed it and went of to find him a Volley ball. When we got everything we went to pay for it and then went to have some ice-cream. Then we went back home.

I ask,”Dad can you wake up early because tomorrow you have to go at 10.00 am and you are going to be there until 5.00 pm. “

Dad said,”Yes I can and also will you come with me. “

I answered,”Yes. “

Then in the morning we got ready and head off to the Volley stadium. When we got there my dads team was playing first.

I said,”Dad remember what Grandpa told you eyes on the ball.

Then he went off to play. He was a captain. Then the game started and he hitted the ball and it hitted the out line and they got a point. HURRAY GO DAD!!!!!!!!. Everyone was looking at me and then

Everyone said,”shhhhhhhhhhh. “

So I did.Then the game was over and I went to hug my dad and then we went to have a nice treat,

I said,”I knew you could do it.”

After having a treat  we went  back home and told everyone the amazing day Dad had.

 





0 comments:

Post a Comment