Tuesday 9 June 2015

Birthday

Screenshot 2015-06-09 at 11.17.00 AM.pngScreenshot 2015-06-09 at 10.56.50.png donald-duck-clip-art-clipdon1.gif

The people above are celebrating their birthday today. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!.

First of all is Donald Duck. Donald Duck is 81 years old he was created by W.Disney on 1934. Donald duck is my favourite character in Mickey Mouse. When I was little I would enjoy watching Donald Duck on Mickey Mouse.

The second person I would like to wish a happy birthday to is Koliata. Koliata is in my class and he has turned 13. This is his last year here in intermediate.

Last but not least is Miss Mary. Miss Mary is our office lady and she has been in our school for very long. She helps us when we are hurt and she prepares lunch for those who don't have lunch.

I would like to wish all these special people a happy birthday. I wish you all the best on your birthdays. I hope you have a good day on your birthdays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment